I started decluttering my home office earlier today thanks to this great post in the “Keeper Of The Home”-Blog: 8 Weeks to a Less Cluttered Home. I got rid of lots of old stuff. Even books (although putting these in the paper can really hurt).
Also, be sure to visit my BLOGROLL every now and then. If a good blog is still missing on that list drop me a comment. I love adding more great sites to the collection.
I received a lovely blog award from my friend Mary of Le Professeur Gothique. Thank you, what a great way to start one’s Sunday – seeing that I was awarded. Thank you!
This award comes with “rules”: Nominate 15 bloggers for this award, list 7 random facts about yourself, and link back to the one who nominated you in the first place.
There are many great bloggers out there and the list of blogs I read daily is really looong. Therefore, I will try not to include those in my list who already received this award (although you all deserve to receive it more than once!). Check Mary’s, Natalie’s, and Meagan Kyla’s lists to see whom I would have included, too, if they hadn’t already been awarded.
Okay, now here are 15 more great bloggers (in no particular order) whose blogs you should check out:
- Amanda – Stitch Noir & A Dash Of Noir
- Vivienne – Out Of The Shadows
- Tante Fledermaus – News From The Cave
- Jean – Jean Of All Trades
- Sheila – Ephemera
- Jen – A Life In Flux
- Stacey – Fresh Stitches
- Lucy – Attic24
- Sophie – Walking The Line That The World Has Drawn
- Sabayon – Ruffles Not Diets
- Jenn – The Blog Starts Here
- Leah – Zombies Wearing Helmets
- La Coccinelle – The Ladybug Reads
- Purji – Stuff! Also Things!
- Sucrette – Le Monde De Sucrette
Special shout-out to Tommy – Life As A Zombie Named Tommy.
This list is pretty eclectic. It includes blogs of many different niches: crafts & diy, Goth/Alternative blogs, books, fashion… Maybe you find some you haven’t discovered yet and would like to add to your reading lists?
Finally, 7 random facts about me:
- I love white country-style furniture.
- I hate getting up in the morning. I look like a half-dead, sleep-walking zombie for at least half an our after getting up.
- I love post-apocalyptic, scifi, (urban) fantasy and paranormal romance novels.
- I’m an aggressive driver.
- Flo (the dog) sleeps in my bed. Yes, most people find that gross / nasty. I did, too. I changed my mind.
- I’ve been kicked by a horse once. It hurt like hell.
- My appendix was taken out on a Friday the 13th (Friday, October 13th, 1989).