Thank you, sweet lady!🙂
These are the rules that come with the award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
- Create 11 questions.
- Choose 11 people and link back to them.
- No tag backs.
Okay, let’s start!
11 things about Sal Kaye:
- Here’s why I call myself Sal Kaye: S.A.L.K. (my initials) –> SAL K. –> SAL Kaye. So, no gothic name for me. Only fooling around on the level of phonetics. Mr. K.‘s initials are D.K. Playing around with phonetics again I end up zombifying his initials: D.K. –> D. Kaye –> Decay. Haha. Sorry, guys. I’m still a child inside.
- I wear socks to bed unless it’s over 90° F.
- I love eating junk food. I’ve tried to eat healthier but I CANNOT.
- I published a book when I was 15. Since then, I’ve been embarrassed about ever having written it and never told anybody its’ title.
- I took ballet classes when I was little but only for a very short time. I can’t move gracefully. It’s impossible. I can kick ass, though.^^
- I allow Flo to sleep in my bed.
- I don’t want to live in Germany. I always wanted to live somewhere else, speak a different language and not be recognized as German. Even when travelling to countries in which they know how to speak German I always speak English or even French.
- I am obsessed with some branches of Christian religion although I’m not a Christian and won’t be. I love talking to Mormons or Jehova’s Witnesses. They are always nice and patient even when they realize they can’t win me over.
- The last book I read was “Wives And Sisters” by Natalie R. Collins. I’m currently reading her book “Killer Instincts” which is free for kindle at the moment. I don’t know for how long so hurry and grab a copy. I found this author via Letters From A Broad… by blogger C.L. Hanson.
- Mr. K. is 16.5 years older than me. People loved insulting us because of that when we got together a couple of years ago. I don’t know if they still do. I stopped caring.
- Knowing that countless animals are mistreated, mauled and abused by humans makes me want to hurt the people doing this really, really bad.
- Some story, that was embarrassing when happened, but later became funny. – The time I introduced myself to my superior on the first day at that job and then introduced myself AGAIN to him the next day.
- Any weird fact about you. – I have a kidney on the left side of my body and one in the middle. No right kidney.
- What did you wanted to be when you grow up? – A writer AND a helicopter pilot.
- Best Christmas present ever? – My first very own computer, Christmas 1994.
- Funny local tradition that you and/or your family follows. – Riding a bike. I just started. Everybody seems to ride a bike in these parts of Germany. People think you’re funny if you don’t have a bike.
- Worst song, that you secretly like. – Haha, that’s a good one.^^ I fear there are many. Like “Morrigan” by Suidakra (I found it on YouTube if you dare to listen). I still love it. I’ve always liked The Morrigan. I also like “Oops, I Did It Again” and “You Want A Piece Of Me” by Britney Spears.
- Are you a morning bird or night owl? – Night Owl
- Do you prefer boots or pointy heels? – boots
- What is your favourite snack? – french fries with mayonnaise
- Alcohol: yes or no? – Yes, but not very often.
- What was your last dream you can remember? – It was some kind of zombie apocalypse/war of the worlds scenario. I tried to save dogs but one died before I could help him. I tried saving the humans in that dream after I had made sure the dogs were safe.
My 11 questions for you:
- Favorite book and why?
- To how many foreign countries have you been yet? To which ones? Which countries would you like to visit before you die?
- Pink or Purple?
- Cat or Dog? Bird or Hamster? Spider or Snake?
- Favorite movie and why? Also: Favorite actor/actress.
- Would you pay more than 100 $ for a pair of shoes you really like?
- Super Mario or Sonic The Hedgehog?
- Do you knit/crochet/sew/draw/…?
- What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
- Do you play an instrument? Which one?
- Do you collect anything? Books, candles, yarn, buttons…?
Flo – wanting me to throw the ball for her